Shared Office Space & Coworking in Buffalo
HANSA workspace is your all-inclusive, professional flexible office space and modern coworking center homegrown by Uniland in Buffalo. HANSA offers daily, monthly and annual rentals of coworking desks, private offices for 1 to 7 people, and office suites for 8 to 21+ people, in addition to technologically equipped meeting rooms and event space.
A New Way to Work in Buffalo, NY
Fill out this form or call 716-222-8687 to learn more.
HANSA workspace is a shared office space and Buffalo coworking community homegrown by Uniland Development Company. Whether you’re looking for a single workspace, or you need to bring your mid-sized team together with a private office, find the right space for you and your team at HANSA.
Work within a supportive community of like-minded professionals, with opportunities to connect, learn, and grow through events and networking opportunities. Included are amenities that support your team’s productivity and wellbeing, such as high-speed internet, on-site meeting rooms, a wellness room and 5,000-square-foot café and common areas.
Daily, monthly and annual passes are available. Individual Day Passes start at just $25!
Get in touch with HANSA Workspace Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Coworking & Private Office Space
Uniland Introduces HANSA Workspace to Buffalo Business Community
How Shared Office Space Works for Businesses of All Sizes
Visit HANSA Workspace
Coworking & Flexible Office Development
When it comes to developing a new coworking space, having prior experience can be immensely valuable. Here are some essential factors to consider:
- Location: Choose a location that is easily accessible and convenient for your target audience. Consider factors such as proximity to public transportation, parking options, and nearby amenities such as restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- Space Design: The design of your coworking space is essential to creating a productive and collaborative environment. Consider factors such as lighting, noise levels, seating arrangements, and the overall aesthetics of the space.
- Amenities: Offering amenities such as high-speed internet, printing and scanning facilities, meeting rooms, and kitchen facilities can add value to your coworking space and make it more attractive to potential members.
- Pricing: Pricing is an essential factor to consider when developing a coworking space. You’ll need to determine a pricing structure that is both competitive and sustainable, considering expenses such as rent, utilities, staffing, and marketing.
- Community Building: Creating a sense of community within your coworking space is essential to its success. Consider hosting networking events, educational workshops, and other activities to help your members connect with each other.
- Marketing: Develop a marketing plan to attract potential members to your coworking space. Consider targeting specific demographics and niches, such as entrepreneurs, freelancers, or creative professionals, and create marketing materials that appeal to their needs and interests.
- Staffing: Consider how many staff members you will need to run your coworking space effectively. You’ll need staff to manage daily operations, handle member inquiries, and maintain the space.
By carefully considering these factors, you can create a coworking space that is both functional and appealing to potential members. For assistance, contact Uniland Development.
Opened on August 31, 2020, HANSA workspace was restored from the former Frey The Wheelman warehouse once used to store truck parts. Today HANSA workspace stands as a beautiful 32,000 square foot, two-story glass and brick building at 505 Ellicott Street in the Central Business District.