Scott A. Hill, CPM®, LEED Green Associate, has more than 30 years of experience in commercial real estate sales, leasing and property management. In his role as Senior Leasing Executive, Mr. Hill oversees the Sales & Leasing Department and is involved in all phases of the leasing process, including creating marketing and leasing strategies in coordination with all Uniland departments. Previously, Mr. Hill was the General Manager of Uniland Rochester and its portfolio of nearly 700,000 SF of commercial and residential property in the region.
Mr. Hill has been a member of the Uniland team since 2003. Earlier, he managed commercial and residential real estate portfolios at firms including the Cabot Group, Richard Gollel & Companies, and Sibley Real Estate Services.
- Past President – Building Owners and Managers Association Rochester Chapter
- Past President, Institute of Real Estate Management Rochester Chapter
- Board Member – New York State Commercial Association of Realtors Rochester Chapter
- Member – NAIOP, The Commercial Real Estate Development Association Rochester Chapter
- Boy Scouts of America – Seneca Waterways Council
- Member of the Year – BOMA Rochester, 2016
- Manager of the Year – BOMA Rochester, 2013
- Certified Property Manager of the Year – IREM Rochester, 2010, 2003, 1998
- President’s Award – IREM Rochester, 2007
B.S., Rochester Institute of Technology