As Director of Capital Markets Group, Peter Sayadoff is responsible for the financing of Uniland Development Company’s commercial development projects as well as funding the various capital requirements related to its acquisition of property. Since joining Uniland in 1983, Mr. Sayadoff has been involved in the financing of over 535 transactions totaling in excess of $2 billion. He oversees a staff of professionals who have responsibilities including financial analysis, due diligence, closing coordination, and corporate and real estate law.
Prior to joining Uniland, Mr. Sayadoff was employed in the commercial loan industry as an Assistant Vice President with a mortgage banking firm in Rochester, N.Y.
- Board Member – Boy Scouts of America, Greater Niagara Frontier Council
- Advisory Board Member – Peaceprints of WNY, Cephas Programs
- Member – Urban Land Institute
- Member – Leadership Buffalo, Class of 2009
- Former Board Member – Allied Frozen Foods
- Former Board Member – Red Cross, Greater Buffalo Chapter
- B.S., University of Connecticut