Paul W. Evans, CPA, CGMA brings over 30 years of financial management experience in the private and public sectors, with a focus on developing policies and procedures to improve financial performance and productivity. Mr. Evans is primarily responsible for overseeing, managing, planning, implementing, and controlling all Finance & Accounting and Information Technology related activities at the company. This includes managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting, consolidation and reporting on more than 40 Corporate entities, providing recommendations to strategically enhance the financial performance of the Company, as well as ensuring that effective internal controls are in place and proper compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting. He also oversees the Company’s treasury function to ensure sufficient cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
Mr. Evans also provides direction for the company’s Human Resources function and Employee Benefits administration. Prior to his role as Director of Finance and Tax Services, he served as the company’s Senior Financial Manager and Corporate Controller for more than 20 years.
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Canisius College Council of Accountancy
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman – Boy Scouts of America Audit Committee
- Advisory Board Member – Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Volunteer Instructor – Junior Achievement of America
- Board Member – Little League Baseball
- Coach – Youth Baseball, Football and Basketball
- B.S., State University of New York at Buffalo
- CPA and CGMA designations