As Chief Operating Officer, Paul W. Evans, Jr., CPA, CGMA, collaborates with Uniland CEO Michael J. Montante to set and drive the company’s organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs. In this role, Mr. Evans overseas Uniland’s company operations and associate productivity and actively builds up an inclusive corporate culture that ensures that team members thrive, and organizational outcomes are met.
Mr. Evans’ operational leadership enhances operations across the company by facilitating department-level decisions and project plans that align with the organization’s short-term and long-term objectives, business plan, and vision. In addition to his corporate-wide executive leadership, Mr. Evans is responsible for all Finance & Accounting, Talent Operations, and Information Technology related activities at the company.
Mr. Evans has been a member of the Uniland team since 1992. Prior to assuming his current role in 2022, he was the Director of Finance and Tax Services. Earlier, Mr. Evans served as the company’s Senior Financial Manager and Corporate Controller for more than 20 years.
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State
- Chartered Global Management Accountant, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Canisius College Council of Accountancy
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman – Boy Scouts of America Audit Committee
- Advisory Board Member – Dopkins & Company, LLP
- Volunteer Instructor – Junior Achievement
- Benefit Organizer – The ALS Association
- Board Member – Little League Baseball
- Coach – Youth Baseball, Football and Basketball
- B.S., University at Buffalo
- CPA and CGMA designations