John Dieter has been a member of Uniland’s property maintenance team for more than 25 years. He began his tenure as a maintenance mechanic and HVAC technician, was promoted to Senior Operations Manager in 2000 and Director of Property Management in 2019. Mr. Dieter oversees the maintenance services for the company’s commercial and residential portfolio of approximately 150 buildings totaling more than six million square feet, and third-party maintenance contracts of more than 500,000 square feet.
Under Mr. Dieter’s management, the Uniland maintenance team completes more than 15,000 work orders annually and provides preventative, curative and 24/7 emergency maintenance services for the company’s growing portfolio of properties. He is responsible for managing the maintenance of Uniland-owned and managed properties and the company’s 4,000 pieces of related equipment.
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Philanthropic and Civic Endeavors
- Vice Chairman – Village of Medina Planning Board
- Member – Village of Medina Waterfront Development Committee
- Board Member – Medina Youth Baseball
- Cub Master – Cub Scout Pack 35
- Treasurer – Boy Scout Troop 35 Medina
- A.A.S. Bryant & Stratton College