John Dieter has been a member of Uniland’s team for more than 25 years. Leading a staff of over 40 property managers, administrators, and maintenance personnel, Mr. Dieter manages all functions related to customer service and tenant relations. He also leads the Property Management team in client satisfaction, sustainability initiatives, and energy cost reduction programs.
Mr. Dieter oversees property maintenance, lease administration, property budgeting, asset management, risk management, real estate taxes and property insurance operations for over eight million square feet of commercial, residential rental, condominium, retail, and third-party properties.
He began his tenure as a maintenance mechanic and HVAC technician, was promoted to Senior Operations Manager in 2000, and became Uniland’s Director of Property Management in 2019.
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Philanthropic and Civic Endeavors
- Vice Chairman – Village of Medina Planning Board
- Member – Village of Medina Waterfront Development Committee
- Board Member – Medina Youth Baseball
- Cub Master – Cub Scout Pack 35
- Treasurer – Boy Scout Troop 35 Medina
- A.A.S., Bryant & Stratton College