Carl Montante, Jr. joined Uniland Development Company in 1992. Since then he has held positions in several departments including Property Management, Human Resources and Capital Markets. Currently he serves as Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Initiatives. Mr. Montante is also the co-founder of HANSA, an innovative office and coworking space in downtown Buffalo owned by Uniland.
In his current role, Mr. Montante oversees the firm’s strategic planning, marketing services and various corporate initiatives. Additional responsibilities include pursuing business development opportunities for market and product expansion, enhancement of client services, and organizational development.
- President – NAIOP Upstate New York Chapter (The Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- Board Member – Invest Buffalo Niagara
- Member – NAIOP Urban Redevelopment Forum
- Member – Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member – Global Workspace Association
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member – Buffalo Niagara Partnership Development Advisory Council
- Member – One Region Forward Private Sector Council
Eastern Hills Town Center, 4545 Transit Road, Clarence, NY
Redevelopment of 100 acres of infill at the Eastern Hills Mall into the first mixed use, walkable Town Center in Western New York.
HANSA, 505 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY
32,000 sq. ft. two-story on-demand flexible workspace center with diverse work and event spaces, residential and retail.
The Delaware North Building, 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY
332,000 sq. ft. 12-story mixed-use project that includes the Delaware North Global Headquarters, The Westin Buffalo, Class A office space, and a six-level, 200,000 sq. ft. parking garage with office and retail at street level.
The Glen at Perinton Hills, Fairport, NY
200,600 sq. ft. mixed-use center that includes 123 apartments as well as retail and office space across 11 buildings.
The Glen at Sheridan Meadows, Amherst, NY
122,00 sq. ft. 76-unit multi-family residential complex across 16 buildings.
Philanthropic and Civic Endeavors
- Board Member – Buffalo Civic Auto Ramps (BCAR)
- B.A., St. Lawrence University
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- M.B.A., University at Buffalo School of Management