Carl Montante, Jr. joined Uniland Development Company in 1992. Since then he has held positions in several departments including Property Management, Human Resources and Capital Markets. Currently he serves as Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Initiatives. In this role, Mr. Montante oversees the firm’s strategic planning, marketing services and various corporate initiatives. Additional responsibilities include pursuing business development opportunities for market and product expansion, enhancement of client services, and organizational development.
Mr. Montante is a noted public speaker on the topics of real estate development and education.
- Member – Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Board Member – NAIOP Upstate Chapter (the Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- Member – NAIOP Urban Redevelopment Forum
- Board Member – Invest Buffalo Niagara
- Member – Buffalo Niagara Partnership Development Advisory Council
- Member – One Region Forward Private Sector Council
Philanthropic and Civic Endeavors
- Board Member – Buffalo Civic Auto Ramps (BCAR)
- Board Member – The Buffalo Club
- Member – Governor Cuomo’s Regional Council Work Group, Smart Growth Advisory Committee
- B.A., St. Lawrence University
- J.D., Cleveland Marshall School of Law
- M.B.A., University at Buffalo