Uniland Development Company is proud to be contributing to the Buffalo renaissance. According to Buffalo Business First’s 2019 Build Western New York report, the region has $20.16 billion in development projects.
Some of Uniland’s projects advancing Western New York include:
- Developing HANSA, an innovative office and coworking space in downtown Buffalo that will provide a flexible and on-demand workspace solution for the local business community,
- Constructing the nation’s first Universally Designed hotel at The Northtown Center at Amherst,
- Building new office buildings at Airborne Business Park in Cheektowaga,
- Advancing plans for mixed-use development on 20 acres in North Buffalo, and
- Redeveloping the Eastern Hills Mall in Clarence, with Mountain Development Corp., into the region’s first Town Center.
Uniland’s work will continue to transform the region’s landscape in 2020.