SALES COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Maintains and coordinates all leasing and sales activity and sales data within the department. Provides/enhances support to Account Executives with regard to clients/tenants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Sales & Leasing Administration
- Has knowledge of all Uniland Properties, Buildings and Suites.
- Knowledgeable of all Uniland Lease Documents and various lease structures: Gross, Semi-Gross, Net. Able to answer client’s questions if Account Executive is not available.
- Prepare Active Agenda for bi-weekly Senior Staff Meetings as well as bi-weekly Agendas for Account Executives.
- Prepare monthly Properties Available.
- Review and process executed legal documents for further execution by UDC principals. Distribute documents and associated paperwork on a timely basis.
- Upon lease execution, initiate and coordinate project team meetings between Design, Construction, Property Management and Account Executive.
- Prepare monthly reports for Senior Leasing Executive to include leasing trends and leasing activity.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Commission Reports for Senior Leasing Executive. Prepare on an individual basis for each Account Executive. Approve commission amounts due to each Account Executive.
- Prepare Quarterly Graphs reflecting leasing results, absorption rates, and occupancy information for the Portfolio.
- Prepare Graphs and Reports for Senior Staff Conferences.
- Assist Sales Department in completing annual department goals.
- Review issues relating to external broker commissions with Account Executives. If necessary, participate in direct meetings with brokers when commissions are challenged.
B. Department Communications
- Answer incoming sales calls. Assign and distribute new leads to appropriate Account Executive.
- Develop and implement communications strategy with Brokers, Real Estate Agents, Quasi Governmental Groups (Invest Buffalo Niagara, Economic Development IDA’s, etc.).
- Prepare and implement new presentation formats for Sales including Power Point.
- Institute new program(s) for target marketing and leasing campaigns.
- Coordinate leasing materials and processing with Rochester office.
- Acts as liaison with Marketing Department in the execution of business development, which includes media, social media and updating current information.
- Strengthen positive and productive relationships with Brokers, Real-Estate Agents, Quasi Governmental Groups (Invest Buffalo Niagara, Economic Development IDA’s, etc.)
- Strengthen positive and productive relationships with members of the Sales Department and all other Uniland associates.
- Review assignment of client-specific deals from incoming calls, brokers/clients/economic development agencies (fair distribution of assignments is necessary to develop an effective Account Executive staff).
- Attend and actively participate in various Real Estate community events such as Chambers, NYSCAR, ULI, etc. for purposes of networking.
C. Computer/Technology Skills
- Work with Account Executives to create, enhance marketing materials to aid in finding new prospects and enhance sales proposals.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of all systems and use the system to its highest efficiency levels.
- Continually improve skill and accuracy in using software applications.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two-year college; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with computer programs such as Word, Excel, Sales Lead, PowerPoint, etc.
Click here to apply to this position