HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN (FALL 2017)
The Intern will report to the Human Resource Manager and will learn the role and responsibilities of the department and how it supports the operations of Uniland. The Intern will work closely with other members of the department to learn about their functions and how to assist with those functions. The Intern will also be responsible for successfully completing daily duties and long-term projects. This is a paid, hourly and temporary position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete the revisions to the Job Description/Performance Evaluation Systems.
- Assist with the Document Imaging Project.
- Assist with Professional Development Project.
- Study and review processes for input or suggested changes to:
- Social Media posts for recruitment purposes
- Salary Survey
- Administrative tasks (i.e. making copies, filing, organizing)
Click here to apply to this position